In view of their expansion program, the Company is now looking for a Principal in Project/Construction Management with minimum 25 years of relevant experience. The responsibilities would include overseeing and managing the supervision/contract administration of their ongoing projects at various locations. Relevant experience would include construction planning/programming, contract implementation/administration, quality assurance and construction management of large scale infrastructure/land development and building projects.
The position would be based at the Karachi office in Pakistan but would require visits to manage and coordinate the supervision teams deployed at Karachi and locations. It would also require management of effective communication/coordination between design teams and construction supervision team.
Preferred credentials of the candidate may include,
- Relevant experience in large scale Infrastructure/Land Development and Building projects.
- International qualifications and experience will be given appropriate preference.
- Appropriate knowledge of construction contracts and various modes of contract procurement.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of appropriate construction planning software.
- Go-getter attitude and presentable personality.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and team building skills.
Attractive Package shall be offered commensurate with the credentials of the individual.
For all communication, please write to Sara Thomas at hr@ProMag.co