In view of its rapid expansion program, the Company is now looking for a Principal Civil Utilities Engineer with minimum 15 to 20 years of relevant experience in design of large-scale projects, and a Senior Civil Utilities Engineer with an experience of 8 to 10 years.
Required experience includes design of major land development and housing infrastructure projects.
Specific experience should include design of Civil Infrastructure Utilities encompassing Potable Water Supply, Sewerage Collection & Conveyance, Storm Water Drainage, Fire Water Supply, and Irrigation Systems for land development and infrastructure projects.
Professionals also having knowledge of Hydrology, Water Treatment Systems, Sewerage Treatment Systems, and Environmental Management Systems shall be given preference.
The position would be based at the Karachi office in Pakistan but would require visits to the ongoing projects. It would also require interactions with the clients and relevant authorities.
Preferred credentials of the candidate may include,
- A minimum number of years of design experience of large scale projects, as specified above for the two positions viz. Principal Engineer and Senior Engineer.
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university.
- Post-graduate qualification and/or international experience would be given appropriate significance.
- Knowledge of relevant international & local design codes/standards of Civil Infrastructure Utilities and applicable Environmental Protection regulations.
- Working knowledge of relevant engineering software for Civil Utilities Design.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Attractive package shall be offered commensurate with the credentials of the individual.
For all communication, please write Sara Thomas at hr@ProMag.co